niedziela, 3 lutego 2013


How to make the delicious chickenburger? :)

Both of us like fast food very much, but everybody knows, that this kind of food is unhealthy. That's why we  prefere hamburgers in slow food version, which I make sometimes.
Our suggestion for today is chicken burger with vegetables.




To make two hamburgers I need:
  • 2 rolls (hamburger roll or Kaiser roll),
  • 4 slices of cheese,
  • 1/3 of cucumber,
  • 1 tomatoe,
  • a few leaves of lettuce
  • 2 chicken breasts,
  • 3 handfuls of cornflakes,
  • 1 egg,
  • oil for frying,
  • dressing: 2 tbls of mayonnaise, 1tbls of ketchup, 1 tsp of mustard,
  • salt, pepper, curry.
Generally preparation of hamuberger is very easy. I need to cut rolls in half, pour vegetables and than cut tomatoe and cucumber into slices. The most important things are chicken chop and dressing. To make chicken chop I need to pour it and clean. Than cut into four parts. After that I smash each part into chop and season with salt, pepper and curry. Next I soak chicken in beaten egg and coat with crushed cornflakes. Afterwards I fry chops. Remebmer to fry chops as short as it possible to protect them against dryness. Second, important thing is dressing - for chicken burger I recommend to mix mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard. 
I spread rolls with dressing, put cheese - 1 slice for 1 half of roll, put chops - 1 chop for 1 half of roll. Than I put everytnig to owen for 10-15 min. At the end I add vegetables and make chicken burger. 

Bon appetit!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz