niedziela, 18 listopada 2012

Quick Italian salad

Since about two months I've been thinking about salad rocket everyday. I would like to eat it for every meal. Sandwiches with salad rocket, salad rocket for dinner, hot-dog with salad rocket and so on :) Unfortunatelly I think, that Sebastian has had enough of salad rocket, but there is one salad which still he can eat. This is Italian salad, which is made of pasta (penne), tuna fish, baby tomatoes, black olives and... salad rocket. Mmmm... I love it!!! I named it Italian salad, because all the ingredients remind me of Italy.


To make this salad I need (serving for two people, who really like to eat ;))
  • about 60 g salad rocket
  • about 180 g tuna fish in oil
  • 300 g penne pasta
  • 300 - 400 g baby tomatoes
  • 1 jar of black olives
  • 3 tbsp olive oil
  • salt, black pepper
Cook the pasta. Drain off the tuna from oil and then crush it with a fork. Wash and dry the salad rocket. Tomatoes and olives cut into halves. Cooled pasta combine with the rest of the ingredients and then pour with the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and mix all together.
Additionally, you can sprinkle the salad with sunflower seeds or chopped walnuts.

Bon appetit!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz